First of all, I wanted to say thank you to those of you who have recently signed up for my blog. You make me smile and I can’t wait to share all of my crazy adventures with you. 🙂 2016 is shaping up to be one of my busiest years yet.
I wanted to take the time to catch up with y’all. (Did I really just say that?)
At the end of 2015, I took a leap of faith and resigned from the concierge desk and took on a temporary 9-5 position. During that time there have been many bumps in the road but those experiences have taught me some valuable life lessons which have helped me return my focus to some unfulfilled goals, hopes, and dreams.
- Finish College – At the top of my list is finishing my college education. I’m now majoring in English with the end goal being a writer and teacher just like my mom!!
- Study Abroad – I would love to take the opportunity to go teach English abroad in Japan or Korea (or both)!
- Travel More – Of course the vacation breaks that teachers have are great times to travel and I fully intend to take advantage of this!
- Eat More – Whilst nom’ing on some really delicious food.
- Blog More – And sharing it with all of you!
Of course as my main page reads, I am currently in the process of re-branding so I can begin sharing more often with you.
The new name for my blog is a work in progress so let me know your ideas!!