Yes, the title of this post is a song from High School Musical…please don’t judge me. For the last year I have been following people from the YouTube community and have thought about starting a channel myself. I wanted another way to reach out to more people as passionate about travel as myself. My hope is that this new venture will open up more doors for more opportunities. Over time I will find my own voice and the video quality will improve–and you will see more and more of my little quirks that make me, well me.
Filming on a Nikon D3200, I have put together my first video which gives a small introduction to me as well as a travel inspired haul! Check it out below:
Interested in the products I mentioned? Purchase them by clicking on the links!
- “Dream Big” Map Poster from Paper Source ($6.95)
- Also available as a Foil Card ($5.95) and Big Circle Stickers ($3.95)
- Kate Spade Telegram Notepad (125 sheets) from Paper Source ($12.95)
- “100 Journey’s of a Lifetime” Magazine from National Geographic Magazine
- “Bon Voyage” Makeup Bag from Forever 21 ($5.90)
- Available in Light Pink/Gold as well! I even saw online that there is a larger case available too!
- “Come Fly With Me” Special Edition LP from Barnes & Noble ($18.99)
**Remember I am not sponsored by any of the companies these products are featured from! 🙂
Please remember to like/comment on the video! I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what you might enjoy to see me talk about in my next video. New videos will be posted on a weekly basis so make sure to subscribe. Thanks travel buddies!